If you have any issues with a purchase, a support agent will most likely need a receipt from you in order to check it. More precisely, a screenshot of the receipt.
Your screenshot should contain:
- Transaction ID/Order Number
- Purchase date
- Lot name
- Lot price
Receipts are usually sent to your email within 24 hours from the moment of your purchase.
Here's how you can find them:
- Follow this link: http://payments.google.com/
- Log into your Google account
- Select the corresponding purchase
- Take a screenshot of the receipt with Order Number
Make sure that the Order Number (GPA.1234-1234-1234-12345) is visible on your screenshot!
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device
- Tap on your name
- Then tap "Media & Purchases". You might be asked to sign in
- Tap "Purchase History". You'll see a list of your previous App Store transactions
- Tap on the corresponding transaction to see its details
- Take a screenshot with the Order ID and lot name visible
- Press "Me"
- Go to Payment and purchases > Purchase history, find the payment record, and open Billing address
- Follow the instructions on the screen, and you will receive the invoice in the designated email address
- Check your mailbox and find an email containing the receipt
- Take a screenshot with the Transaction number, your User ID and lot name visible.
If you are having trouble to find your receipt, please head over to https://help.xsolla.com/i-need-a-receipt-for-my-payment