The Pit is one of the fight game modes in the Dungeon of Trials that becomes available for the players at League 20.
You can find the Dungeon of Trials on the main screen of the game:
The Pit is included in the rotation of the Pit - Dark Tower modes. Each mode lasts one week (7 days). After this period, a new mode opens and access to the previous one disappears. The modes change every Monday at 10:00 UTC.
1. The timer that helps you track how much time you have left until the Pit is closed.
2. Copper Coins count.
3. The name of the Boss you're facing.
By clicking on the Boss, you are able to learn more about their skills and abilities. This will help you plan and strategize during the battle.
4. The amount of HP (Health Points) the Boss has.
5. Black Market where you can purchase Hero souls with Copper Coins and Gems.
6. The amount of available attempts, also known as Power Sigils, that are used to fight Bosses.
1 Power Sigil is consumed for every battle, regardless of if the Boss is defeated or not. You can have a maximum of 3 Power Sigils (4 with active VIP).
The fifth Sigil can be obtained from certain Store Offers for a limited time.
1 Power Sigil is restored every 12 hours. Attempts can also be purchased with Gems.
7. Rewards you will get for defeating the Boss. These rewards include Copper Coins, Elixir, Hero souls and Runes during Events.
You also receive Copper Coins if you deal HP damage to the Boss, but don't defeat them.
During each Pit, you face 10 Bosses of increasing difficulty level.
In this mode you'll be required to use your entire collection, but please note, that each Hero can be used only once during the entire week.
Each turn, you are given a choice of one Hero in your entire collection from each Rarity (Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary) to play. As each Hero is played, they become unavailable for the rest of the week and are replaced with another Hero of the same rarity for the next turn.
When you use all Heroes in your collection, fighting in the Pit becomes unavailable.